Monday, January 2, 2012

To many gmail accounts..

I just have to many gmail accounts. i have a hard time remembering which one I use for this blog!!
I have been reading other blogs and envious of them!! I don't want to be famous, but I sure would love to know hundreds of people LOVE my creations :)
So...i'm gonna try to blog...try!! But I am horrible at keeping up with anything! I'm actually kinda shocked that I've kept up with the cookie/cake decorating for this long!! Its been about 15 months now!!! Record!!!!
Let me see what I can share today....It's a new computer so I don't' have much on my drive, but lets look....

Ha..not that i have more then 4 followers :)  But here are my last two cakes!~ I made these for a dear friend of mine! One for her son, who is an avid golfer and the other for her brother in law who is a school teacher!! Ok...maybe my "book" will end up on cake wreaks!! Ha ha ha!! I thought it was pretty cool for not having any idea what I was doing and not using fondant!! You know, you have to start somewhere!! You can't get better if you don't start somewhere, right!?!?!
I almost put 2+2=3 on the book....But I'm not sure if people "get" my humor sometimes :) ha ha ha!!!

Ok...COOKIES!! Tomorrow, if I can remember, I'll post some cookies!!!
So all my followers...come back and see me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment