Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Cookies....

I know, Christmas is over! Move on already Man!! 
But I want to share my cookies...and then I will move on!!
I didn't make near as many as I did the year before.
 But then again, this past year was like no other for me and I spent a lot of time away from home!!! 

I call these cookies Cowboy's Christmas!! 
Yep...being in Texas your bound to do something Cowboys!!

I love snowmen! And I love the look of melted snowmen on cookies!! 

I call these my Texas snowmen! 
We had a beautiful white Christmas this year, NOT a normal thing for us!!
 But now things are more back to semi normal and it's in the 60's!! 
Crazy weather here!!

These beautiful cookies are my results from using Sweet Sugarbelle's awesome tutorial!!
She is amazing!
 And if you don't already know who she is, you need to go find out!!!
She is going places!!!! 

Last but not least...my favorite little set this year!
 Very green!! 
And some of these cookies...oh wait, ALL of these cookies are inspired by Sweet Sugarbelle!!! 
Yes, she is my inspiration!!  
I want to be HER when I grow up!! 
Just don't tell anyone that I am already older then her! LOL!!!!


So...MOVING ON!! I have a couple orders this weekend and I hope to have them blogged around Monday or Tuesday!!! Thank you to my wonderful friends that are now following me on my blog!!!
Love you guys!!! Hugs and Love 
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment