Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So today...cakes!!!

So today I thought I would share some of my cakes!! I only have ONE follower...LOVE YOU TRACY!! But maybe someday I will have others!!!! These first cakes are from my Wilton classes I took thru-out 2010!!!

  This was our 1st cake...learning stars!!
I am not to crazy about stars!! But the rainbow was still pretty!!
*I did single layer since both myself and my daughter took the class*
Everyone loves a clown...ok maybe not!! My 16 year old took this 1st class with me and was not very happy about making a clown cake!!!!
This is my final cake for the fondant and gumpaste class!!! I really wanted to learn this stuff the most!! What a pain it can be tho!!! I have mentioned I ADORE ORANGE!! And the other BRIGHT colors!! The picture does not do it justice on brightness!!!!!
And my final final cake....I was sad to have classes end.
I enjoyed Sue and her lessons!!!
We learned the basketweave that night and had to try it out on our final cake...

I loved the 2nd class I took! Working with gumpaste and fondant. 
I thought I would share my flowers here too!!!

These are my first flowers made with Gumpaste! 
The rose and carnation!!
I tried putting some sparkle on the one carnation!!
Not bad, right!!! 
Here are more... including the ORANGE mum!!
The carnation, the cally lily and the daisy!
This one was a lot harder to make then it looked
 and was made with Royal Icing!
These are my first flowers with Royal Icing...
 Working on my roses...
 Fondant flowers!!!
 Working on more flowers....trying to figure out
just what I want to do on my final cake!!

So that was my adventures with Wilton classes!!!!
And there is still so much to learn!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love you too!! You know i think you are amazing!! You are SOOOOO talented, always have been!!

    ReplyDelete