Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cookie Cutters!!

I am super excited!! I just placed 2 orders for cookie cutters!!! Thanks to SugarBelle's for sharing the info about Foose Cookie Cutters  *check them out*!!! I ordered a fruit collection and square cookie cutters from them!! Then I found some great baby and mini baby cookie cutters on ebay!! I will be patiently...ha ha, ya right, patiently....waiting for my packages!!!!!
Next payday I want to order the Southwest collection!!!

So for this week:
 I want to try out SweetSugarBelle's Chocolate Roll-Out Cookies #1 and maybe a gingerbread recipe!! I really want to make my neighbor and a few other people some cookies...since I didn't get them done before Christmas!! LOL!!

WELCOME FOLLOWERS!!!!
On a VERY HAPPY NOTE...I have 3 new followers! I am soooo happy!!!! I hope you all enjoy my little blog! I am not great at keeping up with them...but I hope to get better!! Maybe that can be my resolution for 2011!!!


I will try to get more "older" photos posted this weekend!! I don't have a bunch tho!! I am still REALLY new to the cookie side of this!!!
Halloween was my first holiday!! It didn't take much to get me HOOKED!!!

Have a SAFE and Happy New Year!!
Don't drink and drive!!!
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment